Publisher Sales Director, UK
Get to know AAX
AAX, which stands for Acceptable Ads Exchange, is the leading ad blocking monetization platform in the market. AAX is working with premium publishers to revitalize the ad ecosystem by establishing a sustainable balance between publisher monetization and user experience. This won’t just reward all three participants in the value exchange—users, publishers, and advertisers—but will also strengthen the free web.
By heading the vanguard of the Acceptable Ads marketplace, AAX signals its commitment to building a bridge between the needs of publishers and the wishes of users.
Where you fit in:
We’re committed to making AAX a game-changer, so we’re looking for someone who wants to change the rules of the game.
As our London-based UK Publisher Sales Director, you’ll be finding and establishing partnerships with new clients interested in joining the Acceptable Ads Initiative. You’ll also be engaging with the larger ad tech world, conversing with key players and encouraging enthusiasm about joining AAX in building a free web through implementing non-intrusive, respectful ad standards. You’ll also be explaining the finer points of our value proposition, and how our innovative product helps partners meaningfully increase their revenue.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be
- building and growing relationships with supply advertising partners (primarily direct publishers).
- developing and executing the AAX sales strategy for the supply side of the business, together with the VP of Sales and the global AAX team.
- identifying and prioritizing business leads and opportunities within Salesforce.com.
- building and owning strategic partnerships.
- creating sales presentations based on internal numbers, ad tech market trends, and industry knowledge.
- contributing to the overall AAX communications and branding strategy.
- representing AAX at relevant industry events.
- travelling both domestically and internationally.
Our vision of a successful Publisher Sales Director? Someone who has
- direct experience working at and/or with SSPs.
- experience in the advertising sales industry.
- an established network of contacts in the media publishing industry and/or ad tech.
- five or more years of relevant online advertising business.
- five or more years of experience in a business development role, account manager role, or similar.
- experience promoting technology products in a business or partnership development role.
- cross-functional communications skills with technical, legal, and marketing stakeholders.
- comfort and enthusiasm performing in a dynamic environment and setting their own targets.
- the availability to travel (up to 25%) both domestically and internationally.
Some of the benefits associated with this role are
- a competitive salary and an annual commission/bonus plan.
- twenty (20) days of vacation time in the first year.
- an annual stipend for personal development courses.